Chocolate Love

 Ever since I was a little kid, I had a huge love for chocolate. I still do! I mean who doesn't love chocolate? I remember in one of art classes in school, I drew a chocolate world. Everything was made out of chocolate, cookies, candy bars, cream, you name it. As known, chocolate's love can never hurt. Whenever I watch Willy Wonka and the chocolate factory, I feel like a kid all over again. 

Chocolate is very delicate to work with even if it seems simple. Many cooks have a problem melting it properly. You can't apply direct heat because it can scorch it. Even You need to treat it softly. You also need to be patient too. So this year, I decided to give it a try. If you want to make chocolate bars or truffles, you will need high-quality chocolate

You can go to any Pastry essentials shop and ask if they have high-quality chocolate. One of the best to use are Belgium, Turkish, or Swiss. I have tried them all. You can even mix two types together and see how it tastes, it can be even better.


Now, when it comes to fillings, try to be creative. You can create so many fillings. You have no limits. You can get inspiration from your own culture and other cultures as well. I chose to add almonds, cookie and cream biscuits, hazelnut, Nutella, cappuccino, and caramel. I am glad that the outcome turned out very well

I would like to encourage people to not wait for the right moment to try something new. Don't be afraid. It is okay to make mistakes because you will learn from them. Maybe trying to make chocolate isn't considered a big deal but I am happy I finally did it. It was something I have always dreamt of doing.

Comments

  1. That chocolate looks great! I hope you enjoyed eating and sharing it with your loved ones :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, we all enjoyed it. It was delicious. Thank you Muaad for your lovely comment :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts