Finally, I am Moving....

I am sure some of you are wondering why and to where I am moving. Let me tell you, it is not a physical movement. I know I haven't shared any articles for about a month. This year has been very critical in my life and the recent events kept me away from writing and I needed a break to clear my mind. 

I wasn't able to write and I didn't feel bad because of it. I let it be and I continued with my life as I was supposed to. However, I have days where I was worried that this ''not wanting to write'' phase would last longer than expected. I didn't feel the urge to write or express myself. 

I am not going to lie, I am still having some troubles to get back to writing. Yesterday, I managed to draft something and it felt nice. I realized that writing makes me feel good, alive, if I can use this to describe the feeling. Writing is my purpose and the form of art I practice. However, I still feel that I need to take it slow and not push the process. 

Therefore, I finally decided to take it to the next level after a few of my friends suggested it. After blogging for almost four years, it is about the time to end the journey here and move it to a bigger and personalized platform. I have been delaying this step for over a year but a good friend of mine stepped in. He decided to help with the process to make a goal of mine come a reality. If you could guess it then you guessed it right. Yes, I am ending my blogging journey here on Blogger and opening my personal website in early January 2021. Thanks to my friend, Feras, whom without him, the website wouldn't have seen the light. I am so excited for the new website and I am glad to take you on this journey with me. 

You can check this link to stay tuned once it is launched: Libyan Wanderer

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi i did heard your podcast with selma,so i decided to search on you and i'm really proud of you for doing all this :) even that i'm not reader's fan however you are doing really great,keep going and never stop :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts