Reaching the 100K Views Mark


I woke up today to this number! At last, my blog reached the 100K views mark after blogging for a little over three years. It has been an amazing journey of discoveries, beautiful encounters, and inspiring stories. I learned a lot through this journey of emotional expression on so many topics, personal and non-personal. Each article represent a certain period in my life and I could trace the changes ever since I started back in 2017. Many thanks to my dear Khadeja who encouraged me to start and I remember how hesitant I was before launching the blog. She told me ''Just start and you will figure it from there'' and I did. 

It was the best decision I made in a long time and it gave me the chance to meet people from different backgrounds and share their amazing stories with the world. Blogging connected me with my community back home and opened up the doors of the past and the beautiful history Libya once had. Finding out answers and reaching out to people. Linking dots together to reach a conclusion. I wrote a total of 198 article on the blog only without counting the pieces I published on other platforms. I got to learn life lessons from the people I interviewed and I was inspired by every person. Blogging exposed me to the world, in a good way and I couldn't ask for a better exposure. Many thanks to you, dear readers, and to friends and family for the endless support in this journey and to those I got to meet and became friends with through this platform. I hope you enjoyed reading many of the articles I published and to many more to come. 

Comments

Popular Posts