The Parallel World is Real

I know that many of us have used this term in multiple conversations. We tend to imagine ourselves in a parallel world or how life would have been in a parallel reality where we know we will never meet that version of ourselves in that world. We think of the jobs we would have had or the majors we would have studied or the decisions we would have made and many things we may struggle with or wish and having the idea of another world might help a little. Sometimes, it is the version we wish we become in our lifetime and usually the parallel world could be perfect and less cruel.  

Luckily, the parallel world exists and I found it! Yes, you read this correctly, it exists. I think the parallel world exists and we can meet the version, if not versions of us, in our life if we get lucky. We always say that we want to find our twin or someone who looks exactly like us and the idea I have is that if we encounter our twin or double gaingner in life then we can apply the parallel world scenario on those real people (or person) who ever that it. That person can be real and we can see how their life is and even ask them questions. I personally found a girl from Saudi Arabia who looks exactly like me and she is two years younger than me. She is in her last year in Med school and she is a very inspiring young lady and full of life. Her smile is captivating and her talent is legit.   

She messaged me through Twitter telling me that her friends found me and they thought we looked alike and at first, I didn’t think so but the more pictures I saw of her, I could see the resemblance and I was amazed but also excited to meet a person from a different nationality who looks like me and that is when I brought back the idea of a parallel world and it is not just a theory. It is legit! She is a video maker, she is adventurous (so do I), she is positive and I could see myself and some of my personality in her. The way she loves life and how she finds ways to enjoy it made me remember my own self and it was incredible to witness. 

I think we can look at the people who look like us and see how their life is, it can be a better version or worse. The parallel world persona actually exists in those who look like us whether from your country of nationality or worldwide, they all have stories and lives and it is nice to run across them in life even for once to really observe them as separate individuals who are made of many ideas and stories and have achieved many things and have different wishes for the future.  

Comments

Popular Posts