Celebrate Women Every Day

Dania Zegallai's Artwork 

Today happens to be international women's day and on this day, we celebrate all women worldwide. I believe that we should celebrate women every day and empower one another. I, personally, gain my strength from them, especially, Libyan women. So many women have inspired me and empowered me throughout my journey of development and flourishing. I am the woman I am today because of the support I received from other women in my community. Once they unite, there is no way of stopping them. They will shine all the way. Look around you and you will find amazing and leading women in every field in life. The strength a woman has is something I don't think I can put it into words. Our feelings and thoughts are amplified. Don't ever let anyone tell you that you can't do anything because you can do whatever you set your mind into doing.   


 ‘Create the highest, grandest vision possible for your life, because you become what you believe.’’ - Oprah Winfrey  


I was overwhelmed by all the posts on social media by women everywhere celebrating one another. They are encouraging and sharing stories of success, love, and hope. This piece is a small act of appreciation to every woman out there who thinks that she is not worth it or that she is not good or beautiful enough. I would like to tell you that you are beautiful, amazing, kind, and loving. Keep spreading your wings, fly high and as far as you can, let your passion takes you to all the places you dreamt of visiting and achieve everything you ever wanted to achieve because you are unstoppable. 

The artwork above is by the talented Libyan graphic designer 'Dania Zegallai' in which her work reflects the beauty of the Libyan identity. You can check her Instagram page for more pictures: https://www.instagram.com/daniazegallai/
Dania Zegallai

Comments

Popular Posts