Feb - 17 is approaching

I can't believe it has been a year now for our blessed revolution, no more tears and no more fears. Everyone will celebrate it in their own and they are going to make it special because it is a very special day. I am a music teacher and I'm going to teach kindergarten one of the revolution songs and the revolution Anthem which they all know. I'm thrilled and proud to see those little young kids singing with no chains to hold their happiness, my eyes tear down when I saw the kids singing and they made my day everyday.

 We are not going to forget the Martyrs who had scarified their souls for Libya and how they didn't care about anything but Libya. May them all rest in peace but we all need to get united to make Libya one because Libya is like a big mess, however, we will make it through. 

Comments

Popular Posts